How Timms takes your marketing strategy further for a great sale with new technology, networks, and specialist expertise.
Deciding to sell your property, it can be tricky to decide on the right real estate marketing team, with many seemingly offering similar expertise.
Timms Real Estate have invested in the real estate leading technology, networks and specialist expertise to drive better sales results and a more satisfying experience for clients.
Here, we share our approach to help property owners of real estate in Adelaide uncover what’s most important in their marketing strategy and use that to compare real estate agents in Adelaide.
1. The technology difference that reaches more buyers keen to decide now.
The virtual experience of prospective buyers is as important as ever, especially in COVID-19 times where people try to see properties more online than visiting them directly.
We now have the power to help prospective buyers imagine themselves more easily in your home with an ability to manipulate and interact with your photos and your floor plan.
We also now have the industry’s best capability to create social media video slideshows that are designed just for easy scrolling, viewing and sharing on smartphones.
2. A 3-staged campaign launch plan that reaches more of the right people
It’s more than sending out an announcement to our newsletter database that we’ve listed your property.
We take a staged and very targeted approach founded on leading marketing principals and our extensive experience.
- VIP Preview. We connect directly to our Green Room database and reach out to those we know have been recently inspecting properties like yours at the same price range or above.
- Digital Launch. We release the property through our digital Web Inspect multimedia marketing system that is distributed directly to your target audience on the best social media channels. Our text-based and email-based marketing can send a link direct to our target audience with the full multimedia presentation of your property that receives an immediate response.
- Internet Portal and Neighbourhood Marketing. Our portal launch to realestate.com.au and other portals. Here we also apply more traditional but still effective efforts, with letterbox drops, advertising and direct email to our broader database of prospects.
3. Find a good team who works around a good agent.
Success is not a solo performance. Our team-based approach makes our company more of a real estate practice, unlike the traditional single real estate agent being paid a commission. On the successful sale of your property, our whole team is rewarded. That is because everyone contributes and collaborates to get you the greatest result in a marketplace that needs full attention from all our staff on a whole of business approach to selling your home.
4. Find a well partnered business with networks for assurance of a professional service
As a professional real estate organisation, we are part of the Real Estate Academy and utilise the Realtair suite of digital products. This is a national group of real estate professionals who train consistently on modern marketing methods and the very best way to maximise value in the property for the owners we represent.
As a member, you can be assured of the most professional service and an experience you will look back on and be pleased with.
Sign up to our newsletter below and be the first know of the latest in property sales, and advice on how to move toward the next chapter of your life.